Pages

Pavitra Rishta 15th June 2012 Written update

At the party hall
Everyone is at the party hall. Ovi is very angry and she walks over to Purvi and slaps her. Everyone is shocked to see this. Punni is smiling. Ovi is glaring at Purvi. Sachu and Savita walk over to them.
Manav: Ovi.
Ovi: How dare you, you tried to snatch my Arjun from me. How could you even think that you could come between us? Punni smiles. You were doing an act with me for so long? Archana comes and shouts, Ovi! Everyone is looking shocked. Savita gives Archana a a very mad look. Archana walks over to Ovi.
Archana: Do you know what you are saying? How can you say this about Purvi?
Ovi: I will answer your questions later. First tell me what you are doing here. I prohibited you from coming here and yet you came. You have that much courage.
Savita: Today you have crossed all limits. Though you were told not to come you still came!
Manav: Aai please. Don’t say anything to Archana.
Ovi: Baba please. At least don’t side with her today. You know she is wrong, her daughter has committed a sin. What made you think that you could snatch Arjun from me. But this is what I expected from her. Ovi looks firmly at Archana.
Archana: Enough Ovi you have crossed your limits.
Ovi: Oh so you will teach me what my limits are. Your daughter has crossed all limits, she came in between Arjun and I how could she even think about doing this?
Archana: What proof do you have Ovi?
Ovi: Oh you want proof, why would you trust me? I am nothing to you.
Archana: It is not like that Ovi.
Ovi: I will definitely give you proof. Punni maam will tell you everything.
At the party hall
Manav: But what does Punni have to do with this?
Ovi: She does baba because Punni maam was the girl who called me and told me there was another girl in Arjun’s life. Punni maam tell everyone the truth, you don’t need to fear anything. I am with you, no one will say anything to you. What were you saying to Purvi, you don’t need to fear anyone.
Punni: Ovi maam is right. I called her and told her about Arjun sir and Ovi maam’s affair. Atya I am right, Arjun sir and Purvi maam did have an affair. In fact Purvi wants to throw Ovi out of Arjun’s life and their affair has been going on before Arjun’s engagement with Ovi. Archana slaps Punni. Everyone is shocked.
Archana: Keep quiet.
Punni: The truth is that Arjun sir and Purvi had an affair. Ask Purvi.
Archana: I said be quiet!
Punni: You can silence me but the truth will not change. Punni goes and shows the MMS clip to Ovi.
Purvi: Why are you doing this? You yourself accepted that you are doing this to get revenge from me.
Punni: Wow another lie. You are putting false blames on me though the truth has already come out.
Archana: Enough. You are wrong and you are the liar.
Punni: Atya.
Archana: Enough! Savita looks at Archana very mad.
Archana: You want revenge from Purvi right and you want expose Purvi the way she exposed you. But your intentions are wrong and today you proved that you made the MMS.
Punni: Atya I used to respect you a lot but now I feel sorry for you. You don’t know what your daughter is doing. I know I made a mistake and my mother was with me. She got me out of the incident but you are not ready to accept that your daughter is wrong but one day you will realize. And you why are you quiet you know everything.
Archana: Enough Punni. What do you want, you want to prove Purvi guilty, that will never happen. And Ovi you, how can you trust Punni what she is saying is wrong. Punni I raised you when you were little I did not know you would become like this. You ruined both my daughter’s lives.(Ovi and Purvi)
At the party hall
Archana: You ruined my Purvi and you have instigated Ovi.
Ovi: One minute! You don’t need to worry about me. When Purnima is trying to bring out the truth you slapped her. What can be expected from you, you are so wrong. You abandoned your daughters for so many years. Leave it when you will you ever support the truth?
Purvi: Aai the matter is getting worse, I think we should leave.
Archana: No Purvi! Today you will not say anything and I will not stay quiet, they take advantage of our quietness but today I will not stay quiet. I will tell you what my daughter is!
Savita: You are taking advantage of our silence. You are saying whatever comes out of your mouth, do you not know that today is my granddaughter’s birthday. You were not invited and yet you came to create a drama. Today Punni has brought out the truth in front of everyone and instead of scolding your daughter you are yelling at the person who gave you the proof? Are these your values, how horribly you raised your daughter. It was good my grandchildren grew up with me or else they would be greedy like you. What kind of a mother are you, to save a roadside girl you ruined your own daughter’s lives! Archana walks over to Savita.
Archana: Enough aai. I have listend to you a lot, I am not saying anything because I don’t want to insult you. Sachu puts out his hand to stop Archana.
Archana: I was not talking to you Sachu. One more thing aai, you have no right to say anything to Purvi. Why just you, no one over here has a right to say anything against Purvi because I know my daughter is not like that. I know my daughter can’t do this. Purvi is my pride, I gave her my values. Even if God comes and says Purvi is wrong I will not believe him either. I just know Purvi can’t do wrong. Archana goes back to Savita.
Archana: And do you think I have come to enjoy the party. No aai I have come so that I could get Arjun’s gift to reach Ovi or else I would have never come. And Ovi had slapped Purvi so I had to come in front of everyone. Archana says let’s go Purvi.
Savita: Don’t do this fake act! I know from the start that you wanted to ruin my granddaughters. I told Manav before to keep this woman away from us and still you came to ruin my granddaughter’s birthday.
Archana: Aai no mother in the world would want their children’s birthday to be ruined. My destiny is so terrible that wherever I go that place’s happiness goes away. That is why I did not come because I did not want any troubles in my daughter’s life but I had to come. I had to come for my daughter. Manav you tell me do you think Purvi is wrong? Tell me.
Manav: No never. Purvi can’t ever do this. Ovi you have some misunderstanding.
Ovi: Ok for one minute I accept that I have misunderstood but what about the MMS?
Manav: I saw the MMS dear and MMS are often made to ruin people and more then the MMS I trust Arjun and Purvi. This must be some trap.
Punni: Purvi what are you made of? So much has happened and yet you are quiet, why don’t you say anything?
Manav: Stop it Punni enough has happened. You did the drama you needed to now leave from here. Punni leaves. Purvi thinks to herself sorry aai I don’t have the courage to tell you the truth. Savita says to Archana, Are you done now? Are you at peace, if you are then go away from here!
Manav: Aai please. The drama has already happened we will talk about this at home.
Outside
Purvi is outside on the streets. She is walking in the rain. Purvi is remembering when Archana was defending her at the party and how she had a lot of faith in her. Purvi remembers Manav defending her.
Deshmukh House
Manav, Sachu, Savita, Teju, Ovi, and Archana are at the Deshmukh Home.
Ovi: Give me one good reason why I should not believe Punni. She works in the same office as Arjun and she saw everything from her eyes.
Archana: Ovi but.
Ovi: Please don’t say anything. You will take Purvi’s side since she is your daughter. Until today I even trusted her but today. And Teju you told me that Purvi has the biggest certificate. Did you not see what she did with me?
Archana: Enough Ovi! What are you saying about Purvi? May I say something? You are also insulting Arjun along with Purvi. You say you love Arjun a lot and do you suspect him too?
Savita: Lower your voice! You should have put your daughter in check and you have no right to raise your tone with my granddaughter, do you understand?
Archana: I don’t want that right aai but I just want to say one thing that Purvi is nowhere wrong.
Savita: Someone says one thing against your daughter and you get so defensive?! But what about that daughter of yours who is ruining my granddaughter?
Manav: Aai Purvi can’t do this. Everyone has misunderstood, I am with Archana. Ovi dear you should not suspect Arjun like this.
Ovi: Baba I am not suspecting Arjun and I can’t. I know Arjun is right but I have a problem with Purvi she wants to steal Arjun from me.
Manav: You start again!
Ovi: Baba is Purvi more important to you then I am?
Manav: Ovi why do you?!
Archana: One second Manav I will talk.
Savita: Wow Archana wow you have been pretending to be so good in front of your husband, you told him to stop and he stopped? You first distanced a mother and a son and now you are distancing a father and a daughter!
Deshmukh House
Archana: One second aai. I am not doing this and as far as Manav goes, he is supporting me because he knows what is right and wrong.
Teju: It will be best if you do not talk about the matter between Ovi and Arjun.
Archana: Teju you are saying this. I can understand Ovi saying this as Ovi does not know Purvi but you? You have lived with Purvi, tell me do you also think Purvi can do this?
Manav: One minute. I think we should stop the argument right here because if we argue like this we won’t reach anywhere. Everyone is in a misunderstanding which Punni has created and I know she can do something like this.
Savita: After all she is a part of Archana’s family. Her family has done so many bad deeds.
Manav: Aai please! Archana, you should go. If you stay here then the fight will never end. Archana nods and leaves the room. Savita looks at Manav, Teju and Ovi and leaves the room. Teju and Ovi leave as well. Manav looks very confused and takes off his glasses.
Precap: Savita and Archana are at the Deshmukh House. A knock comes at the door. Archana gets it. It is Manjusha. Archana says come in vahini. Manjusha says, Punni. Savita looks up and she sees Manjusha and Punni coming in. Punni is looking hurt. Manjusha gives a very firm look at Archana.

No comments:

Post a Comment