Pages

Chal Sheh Aur Mat 15th June 2012 Written update

Part 1:
The episode starts with kabir talking on phone.
Kabir talks to someone on phone n says that I have planned for 8 months n nothing should gonna wrong, kabir says that everything should be alright.
Then karan comes, kabir sees karan
Karan says I have heard everything, I heard about the neha kidnapping, n that 900 crore rupees. Karan says that u lied to me.
Kabir says to karan that promise me, u will not tell this to anybody.Only 7 days r left for getting 900 crores.
Then at home:
Mami n rani was working. Rani says that I will do everything.
Mami says that esha is coming so I should take rest bcoz after arrival of esha we will go for shopping n all.Then ija comes n says that some guests r coming tomorrow. They were talking about food preparations.
Mami says to rani that before u don’t talk to aditi but now ur choice is same
What is the matter?
Mami leaves.Aditi hides herself from kabir behind the door.Kabir comes into room n tries to find aditi.Aditi sees that 21 JUNE is written. She asks kabir that who did it? Did aditi did it?
Aditi asks kabir that what happened on 21 JUNE. Aditi says that there wasn’t written anything in diary about 21 JUNE. Aditi says that I know that u r worried bcoz of something. Do tell me, it will relieve u.
Kabir says that I don’t need sympathy.
Aditi says that what do u think that u will make me sign on papers n send me abroad but u don’t know that I will plan something n I will make u admit ur all crimes on 21 JUNE n u will spend ur remaining life in jail.I will punish u
In the morning:
Guests come. The lady says to ija that u have to come on my son wedding.She says that u should think about ranvir’s wedding.Ija imagines someone in prisoner clothes.She gets worried.
Dining Table:
Rani says that have u seen the wedding card?Kabir says “no”
Then kabir see the card n he notices “21 JUNE” wriiten note in envelope.
He gets angry.
Aditi asks him that what happened?Aditi smiles.
Here ija gets worried thinking about the jail. She becomes very very worried.Rani comes n asks that what happened to u?Ija says that nothing happenedRani says that there is something. Do tell me
Part 2:
Ija says that I m worried about ranvir’s wedding. I wish that he come on straight path.
Rani says that we will search a bride for him n he will understand his all responsibilities.Ija thinks again about the prison n gets worried. He thinks again n again.Ija thinks about a man which was brought to the prison.
Aditi prays to God that u always make me happy. u always did good to me. but now i m scared.
i done know what to do. I have become weak to face the reality.
aditi prays to God that give me strength to punish kabir.
aditi says that today i m going to do something.
give me strength.
Part 3:
Kabir comes n asks aditi that what happened to u
Aditi says that I have headache
Kabir make her lay on the bed n switches off the light.
Aditi says that u r doing work so u can switch on the light.
Kabir says that no problem.Kabir goes outside the room.
Aditi gets up n says to herself that u have seen aditi n read her messages n u have doubt.
Now u will see aditi n neha together then ur doubt will change into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment