Pages

Navya 16th May 2012 Written Update

epi starts with om calling pandit and pandit says something
he gets shocked and keeps the ph and then ub and sanjay ask what happened and
he says nimmis rishta is broken everyone shocked and ub asks how they had agreed na and om
says sumone called them and told truth
and then sanjay aks who miust
have called and then saviota cries and she blames navay she says u did this and
says u called them no one else then u want my happiness and nimmi tries to ans
but savita tells navay has changed u u never used to speak with elders and now
ur speaking her words and then she asks navay why did she do so and she says u
want to make her like u the way u did luv marriage u want her to do the same
and navy assays I want nimmis happiness but I wnt break her marriage and then
sanjay speaks in favour of navya but savita shuts him and then bd says stop it
we have to find a good rishta and marry of nimmi ( sanjay ji spoke up
today )
[anants office]
anant speaking to laywer and apologizes 4 the misplacement of
lawyer letter and then a guy cums asking 4 a file and he says I had given na
but he searches it and finds and says sorry the guy says its ok everyone does
the mistake when there is loads of work and then anant remembers they way he
scolded navya and say I shld have not scolded her
[navya in room]
talking alone she says he didn't call and anant says I will
call both call each other and ph engaged and then anant says I will take
chocolates pastry and sorry she will be
happy and navya plans to take noodles for him and she reaches office and anant
reaches home and aks abt navya and bd lies that she went to market to buy
clothes and she was too excited so I didn't stop her and he throws the gift on
sofa and then bd says I have got tea have it anant says I will have later and
leaves bd and ub happy abt seeing their plan success bd says young mind dnt
understand small misunderstanding ub sasy they will know but late anant cums
out of house and drives the car awaya navya tries to call him after reaching home
but he does not pick up ph and navya gets sad
[NIGHT TIME]
nimmi in room she says am I doll that I am forcefully and
why does this happen to me and jst then nikhil calla nimmi shouts on him he
sasy u look pretty in pink dress and then nimmi asks how cum u know and he says
come near window and the nimmi says go nikhil and he says I love u and I wnt
let u marry anyone else the way I broke ur marriage this time nxt time also I
will brek niimi to know he broke her marriage she goes near the bed and cries
[gangs office]
ranbir ritika fight over a calculator ritika blames ranbir
and ranbir blaming her abt her nature and blood and ritika says cmon speak
clearly and then ranbir shouts and there is a big fight appy tries to stop but
ritika goes and aapy calls navya and explains navya and says they small on small things in colg
they used to be so close and now see are relantionships like this and navya says we have to stop this our years frndship is at stake now and appy asks how
r u navya says I am k and keeps the ph
[navya room]
anant comes that time
and keeps his hand on her shoulder and anant says lets keep our prob aside and
sort out their prob and they both smile
[gangs office]
ritika ranbir fight and she says we r going through loss and
its fact and she blames him and ranbir says ur like ur dad and all and
agasin big fight again jst then Anya
come and then anant says stop it and they continue ranbir saya I had invited u for
party why u didn't cum and she says it was my moms bday and he says again that u
could celebrate later and blah bla (ok guys I am not writing detail I really could
not see them fight) anant stops and navya says ranbir stop it and anant says ritika
is increasing the fight and anya fight again for defending their frnds
Precap:- anya on road anant says cum sit in car but navya says
I can go on my own mt=r anant bajpayee and anant says what and she says yup I can
go alone and then anant reaches home and bangs room dorr and then navya reaches
and finds the room door closed'

No comments:

Post a Comment